PREMIER TITLE COMPANY, LTD.
151 ROYAL PALM WAY, PALM BEACH, FL 33480
August 1, 2016
Premier Title Company, Ltd. (“Premier Title”) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information (as described below) and to ensure your information is used in compliance with this Privacy Notice.
Types of Information Collected
The types of personal information Premier Title collects may include, but are not limited to:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- social security number (SSN), driver’s license, and other government ID numbers; and
- financial account or loan information;
- information we receive from you via your internet browser, computer and/or mobile device; information you provide to us through our website premiertitle.net and www.premiertitle.com, such as by filling out and submitting the online title information and quote request on our website;
- information about you and other parties involved in your transaction, and your property and any property you intend to acquire, dispose of or mortgage.
How Information is Collected
In the course of our business, we may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative, whether electronic or paper;
- communications to us from you or others;
- information about your transactions with, or services performed by, us, our affiliates or others;
- information from consumer or other reporting agencies and public records that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others; and
- statistical information we collect about visitors to our website.
Use of Collected Information
Information collected by us is used for three main purposes:
- To provide products and services to you, or to one or more third party service providers who are performing services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you such as lawyers, brokers, lenders and others;
- To improve our products and services;
- To communicate with you and to inform you about your transaction and our products and services; however
We do not give or sell your personal information to parties outside of Premier Title and our affiliates to market products or services to you.
When We Share Information
We may share your personal information with certain individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without first obtaining your authorization. Such disclosures may include, without limitation, the following:
- to agents, representatives, or others in connection with your transaction to provide you with services or products you have requested;
- to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform other functions on our behalf;
- to other parties authorized to receive the information in connection with services provided to you or a transaction involving you;
- to law enforcement or other governmental authority in connection with an investigation, or civil or criminal subpoenas or court orders;
- to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, or material misrepresentation or nondisclosure;
- to comply with a legal process or applicable laws;
- to enforce this Privacy Notice;
- to investigate or respond to claims that any information provided by you violates the rights of a third party; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Premier Title or its affiliates, its users or the public.
We make efforts to ensure that third party contractors and service providers who provide services or perform functions on our behalf protect your information. We limit use of your information tothe purposes for which the information was provided. We do not give or sell your information to third parties for their own direct marketing use. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives any of the information that is disclosed to us.
Choices With Your Information
Whether you submit your information to us is entirely up to you. If you decide not to submit your information, we may not be able to provide products or services to you. You may choose to prevent us from using your information under certain circumstances (“opt out”). You may opt out of receiving communications from us about our products and/or services.
Security And Retention Of Information
Premier Title is committed to protecting the information you share with us and utilizes a combination of security technologies, procedures and safeguards to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. We train our employees on privacy practices and on our privacy and information security policies. We work hard to retain information related to you only as long as reasonably necessary for business and/or legal purposes.
Information From Children
The Website is meant for adults. The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not collect personal information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian.
Privacy Outside the Website
The Website may contain links to other websites, including links to websites of third party service providers. We are not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Currently, our policy is that we do not recognize “do not track” requests from Internet browsers and similar devices.
Access and Correction
To access your personal information in the possession of Premier Title and correct any inaccuracies, or if you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or by mail at:
Premier Title Company, Ltd.
151 Royal Palm Way
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Your Consent To This Privacy Notice
By submitting personal information to Premier Title, you consent to the collection and use of information by Premier Title in compliance with this Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice. If we change this Privacy Notice, we will post the revised version on our Website.
Copyright © 2016. Premier Title Company, Ltd. – All Rights Reserved. – EFFECTIVE AS OF August 1, 2016