About Premier Title
Since 1993, Premier Title has been meeting the needs of clients in an efficient and economical manner from contract stage to closing. Our services include the preparation and issuance of title insurance policies, document preparation for purchases and sales and mortgage financing, coordination of closings, closing the real estate transaction, disbursement of funds, recording of all necessary documents and acting as escrow agent. Co-op apartments are a specialty.
We have worked with a diverse group of individuals, realtors, developers and lenders all of whom require various levels of personalized attention and service. We pride ourselves on our ability to serve developers requiring multiple closings as well as individual transactions but, most of all, we understand the needs and demands of sophisticated buyers, sellers, lenders and realtors.
In addition, Premier Title has considerable experience working with out-of-state buyers, sellers, lenders and attorneys. Such situations require additional attention to insure that out-of-state persons understand local practices, procedures, requirements and pitfalls. We are accustomed to providing this additional information.
The President, Bernard R. Robin Baker III, is a seasoned, practicing attorney with more than thirty years of experience in the real estate industry. Paula Budd, Vice-President is a Florida Bar Certified Paralegal, Florida Registered Paralegal, and Florida Licensed Title Agent with more than thirty years of experience in title insurance and real estate closings. Likewise, Nanette Passafiume is also a Florida Bar Certified Paralegal and Florida Registered Paralegal with over twenty years of experience in the industry. Kelly Strenges is a Florida Licensed Title Agent with over twenty years of experience in the industry.
Serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Hillsborough, Duval, Martin, St. Lucie, Monroe, Indian River and other Florida Counties, Premier Title stands ready to meet your needs. For more information or quotations on rates, please contact us.
What Makes Us Different?
- Service by Florida Bar Certified Paralegals, Florida Registered Paralegals and Licensed Title Agents who are knowledgeable, experienced, and accustomed to the demands of the high-end marketplace.
- Commitment to excellent, personalized service and quality. We send out surveys after every closing, and are extremely proud of the consistently high ratings we receive.
- Registered Agent for Secure Insight, Closing Insight and the ALTA Registry.
- Commitment to efficiency and strong time management.
- Commitment to integrity, loyalty and competence.
- Affiliate of Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A. providing our staff continuous direct access to counsel from one of Florida’s oldest and largest law firms.
- Commitment to following the American Land Title Association’s Title Insurance and Settlement Company Best Practices. To receive a copy of Premier Title’s Policies and Procedures Regarding Compliance with ALTA Best Practices, please contact us.
- Commitment to protecting confidential information via encrypted communications and state of the art technology.
Foreign Language Capabilities
Through our affiliation with Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A., we have the capability to communicate with real estate buyers, sellers and lenders in the following languages, in addition to English:
Premier Title is proud to offer policies underwritten by five of the largest and best known underwriters in the country:
- Chicago Title Insurance Corporation, Chicago, Illinois
- Attorneys Title Fund Services, Orlando, Florida
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Tampa, Florida
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Jacksonville, Florida
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Santa Barbara, California
NOTE: We are CPFB/TRID compliant and ready to close mortgage loans in accordance with the new regulations!